Friday, November 17, 2006

Aerobics

Aerobics. I didnt know squat about it before I joined it. Morning batch 7:15 to 8:15. Sole guy. What would you do?
First day, I couldnt understand what was going on. They were jumping from one side to one side on what I can call as a high-beat music. But as they say "In rome, do as the romans do." I followed the lead. But the rhythm was too hard to get. And I wasnt even aware of the terminology!
Then there was solace with the mat's. Oh! Wait a minute, it was hard too! With 30 crunches ,at the end you wont feel your muscles. I felt like "mere pet pe kisne laat maari hai." But all said and done, when I walked out after a cool-down "Shavasan", I never felt so fresh and energetic.
Aerobics is all about toning your body bringing flexibilty in and increasing your stamina. If you got to do it, do it right.
Its very important that you concentrate on what your instructor is telling and not on the cute girl besides you. :-)
Come on guys, get on the tracks and move "side-to-side right."

No comments: