Skip to main content

Did you get "Lost"?

Lost. A primitime television series, whose 2nd season is recently being aired in India. I cant believe I intially missed half of the 1st season. But Star World was generous to air the redux on Sunday nights.
There are some things about the series that leaves me spellbound everytime I watch it. First are the characters. Right from
Dr.Jack Sheperd to Sayid to John Locke the artists deliver a powerpacked performance.
Second is the storyline. 44 survivors of the crashed flight Oceanic 815 have all got a history. All of them stranded on an island which is not normal. And how the story unfolds as they all start to habituate themselves to each other's whims and fancies.
Third is the screenplay. Apart from being screened in the exotic Hawaiian island Oahu, it deftly reveals the history of characters in a manner that connects well to the running storyline. It also irks curiosity and keeps you pinned to your recliner.
Lastly, it is the spirituality and its tussle with the reality. How faith or John Locke and the science of Jack fight with each other. I like the dialogues also. One of my favorites is "The best way to find what is lost is to stop looking for it."

Did you hear that god?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkan Road-Way Statistics

Here's what I did on Saturday. Objective--> Travel to Konkan on my bike. Riders--> Moi and Umesh Vehicle--> Bajaj Pulsar DTSI 150 CC (Definately Male!) Proposed Distance--> 320 Kms Travelled Distance--> 416 Kms Take 0ff--> 6:00 AM Touch Down--> 9:30 PM Places Visted:- Diweagar, Srivardhan. Travel Route:- Pune--> Paud--> Tamhini--> Mandgaon--> Lonere Phata--> Mhalsa--> Diweagar--> Srivardhan--> Mhalsa-->Mandgaon--> Tamhini--> Paud--> Pune. Petrol Required--> About 8 liters. Biking Hours--> 13 Comment--> A ride of a life, experience of a lifetime. Want to see more about the story of grit and determination? Stay tuned....

Love hath arrived....

Well if you are looking for an answer to the question, "what is love?", please hit Crtl+ Alt+Del right now. And I suggest you pick up a Eric Segal or an equivalent Mills and Boon. I don't know what love is. Or rather, I don't what love means to you. The thought here is purely personal. For me love just means happiness of the person you love. Unprejudiced, unbiased. Its easier said than done. Because It's very hard to love someone without judging them for what they are. Think for a moment that love is like a sunrise. Do you possess the sunrise? No. Do you judge it for what it is? No. What you do is just bask in it and feel the brilliance on you. And then feel gratitude for it being in your life. Love is more or less like it. More because it doesn't take place at a certain time of a day. More because it fills your heart with radiance to such a level that you don't want to posses the person you love. More because it shows you twilight before it rises complete...

The Broken Needle

People say I am a funny guy . You guys better be serious about that. :) Since I am funny, I will never take life seriously. I know I will never come out of it alive. Then why bother over split milk, pestering bosses, broken hearts and less yearly bonus? Cursing someone who has put you in that zone is preciously worthless. When will you realize that those people outside are never a problem?They are meant to hate, attract, tempt, gossip and snob. They are people after all. For someone else, you are a part of those "people." The problem is your identification with them. So forget what happened the other night or why she did this and that. If you are not meant to be together you are not meant to be together. Cut your losses and move on. But don't forget to send her the bill. :) Life is more beautiful than someone who doesn't want to be with you. So get up, flirt with the next door girl , wipe somebody's tears, donate some money, ride a bike, click some photos, crack ...