Skip to main content

The Triple Convergence

No No, this is not something I have come up with. This is Chapter 3 from "The World is Flat" that I am currently reading. After discussing the 10 flatteners of the world, Tom describes in this chapter how they converged and helped levelling the playing field. He calls it the " Triple Convergence" , we will see how the same works:
1) Convergence 1--> It takes in to stride the fall of berlin wall along with Netsacape browsers, Work flow softwares, Out sourcing, Offshoring, Supplychaining, Insourcing, Informing and Steroids that converged by the fall of year 2000. This convergence in turn led to a global playing field for nultiple forms of collaboration.
2) Convergence 2--> This takes in to consideration and 1st convergence and how it was utilised for enhancing productivity by a new cadre of managers, innovators, business consultants, business schools, CEO's, IT Specialists. How they got comfortable with and developed sorts of horizontal collaboration and value-creation processes and habits.
3) Convergence 3--> And this came into picture, it opened a chain of opportunities for peopleto come out in th open field and compete. This actually gave boost to cross border people from India, China and Russia to connect and show their capabilities.
There is lot more to come, and its going to be joy ride, Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkan Road-Way Statistics

Here's what I did on Saturday. Objective--> Travel to Konkan on my bike. Riders--> Moi and Umesh Vehicle--> Bajaj Pulsar DTSI 150 CC (Definately Male!) Proposed Distance--> 320 Kms Travelled Distance--> 416 Kms Take 0ff--> 6:00 AM Touch Down--> 9:30 PM Places Visted:- Diweagar, Srivardhan. Travel Route:- Pune--> Paud--> Tamhini--> Mandgaon--> Lonere Phata--> Mhalsa--> Diweagar--> Srivardhan--> Mhalsa-->Mandgaon--> Tamhini--> Paud--> Pune. Petrol Required--> About 8 liters. Biking Hours--> 13 Comment--> A ride of a life, experience of a lifetime. Want to see more about the story of grit and determination? Stay tuned....

Love hath arrived....

Well if you are looking for an answer to the question, "what is love?", please hit Crtl+ Alt+Del right now. And I suggest you pick up a Eric Segal or an equivalent Mills and Boon. I don't know what love is. Or rather, I don't what love means to you. The thought here is purely personal. For me love just means happiness of the person you love. Unprejudiced, unbiased. Its easier said than done. Because It's very hard to love someone without judging them for what they are. Think for a moment that love is like a sunrise. Do you possess the sunrise? No. Do you judge it for what it is? No. What you do is just bask in it and feel the brilliance on you. And then feel gratitude for it being in your life. Love is more or less like it. More because it doesn't take place at a certain time of a day. More because it fills your heart with radiance to such a level that you don't want to posses the person you love. More because it shows you twilight before it rises complete...

The Broken Needle

People say I am a funny guy . You guys better be serious about that. :) Since I am funny, I will never take life seriously. I know I will never come out of it alive. Then why bother over split milk, pestering bosses, broken hearts and less yearly bonus? Cursing someone who has put you in that zone is preciously worthless. When will you realize that those people outside are never a problem?They are meant to hate, attract, tempt, gossip and snob. They are people after all. For someone else, you are a part of those "people." The problem is your identification with them. So forget what happened the other night or why she did this and that. If you are not meant to be together you are not meant to be together. Cut your losses and move on. But don't forget to send her the bill. :) Life is more beautiful than someone who doesn't want to be with you. So get up, flirt with the next door girl , wipe somebody's tears, donate some money, ride a bike, click some photos, crack ...