Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sher-O-Shayari

"Piya ki judai mein,
Pyaar ka gubbara hai.
Raat ko chadhya tha,
din mein utara hai."

Now I,frankly, dont know what these lines mean. But I liked them a lot. I do know why I liked them. Just check the analogy between "Chaand" (Moon) and "Gubbara" (balloon). How it is linked to the "Pyaar" (love).

I too came up with my "toothi poothi shaayari" in my online diary.....
"Teri aankhon mein doob jaane ko jee karta hai.
Par kya karun utne size ka SCUBA nahi milta hai."
You certainly dont want to know what this means...

Oh! by the way, the line above the above lines are from the film "Jaan-E-Mann." They manifest as lyrics of a song called " Jaane ke Jaane na."

1 comment:

ikShayar said...

Really you donno the meaning of that "Gubbara" poem ?
Must be kidding.
Its nothing related to Chaand ofcourse.