Saturday, July 08, 2006

Googled!

Today I just realised , What I am? I am a "mouse potatao". You didnt understand? Well then just "google" it. Ok, now I will stop talking in riddles. Apparenlty, Merriam-Webster's have come up with a new set of words that have made to the international dictionary this time around. Subsequently, Mouse Potato is a person who excessively spends his time on the computer. Well not literally "on the computer", but accessing the same. Apparently, Google has turned into a verb. It means-find the information you need by searching the same in the google search engine. That's simply cool. Hope I will not be bangalored for this. :-)
Today I read a t-shirt quote: " Marraige needs committment, so does insanity." That's hillarious and true to the very root.

No comments: