Friday, July 14, 2006

Nirvana

Didnt come to office yesterday. Dont want to tell why, cos I dont want to lie. But the reason was genunine. Sometimes I think why people lie? They say truth is stranger than fiction. Very true. Every person on this earth has a lie to tell, and a truth to hide. Most of these people cant handle the very fact that its truism that prevails.
What is moksh? Its going towards the ultimate truth. What is the ultimate truth? Its listeneing to your heart. I feel you are ugly. I tell her that she is ugly. But will I? No, becasue I dont want to hurt her. Or Do I? It might be that I am not capable of handling the reaction of a that person.
Look closely in your hearts, how many times we lie to ourselves. Sometimes unknowingly, cos we more often than not, dont know ourselves.

No comments: