Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life in a nutshell.

Every writer at some time ceases to write. Not because he is at loss of thoughts, but he is at loss of words. Every emotion can't be scripted. Though the Vedas have tried a lot to script some out-of-the=body experiences, it requires a great deal of spirituality. That day I was reading Upanishads (concise version), and I was "literally" at loss of words. The way the ancient hrushis have enumerated the very sense of life is just amazing.
Soham-Asmi; I am that fire, I am that soul. They tell you that the soul is eternal while the body is temporal. Moksh is achieved when we learn what we have come to learn on this earth. It just warms your heart.
I remember reading Brian Weiss's " Many Lives. Many Masters." His book revovles around his psychiatric patient. He cubs here fear by regression therapy, where-in she recalls her past lives. The book tells us about 7 masters who possess the knowledge of the ultimate truth. The patient (sorry I dont remeber her name) actually speaks to them, or rather they speak to her while she goes in to the trance. The very realities and absurdities of life are beautifully unfolded in that book. It takes you to a thought level that you are eternal. No matter what grab you wear, you always have the strength to know what you were in your past life. You also know the purpose of your life in this birth.
I guess I know what I am doing over here. I have had that luxury. But do you know what you are doing here? Why of all you were born with that special trait, in that body, with that face?
Its time you started finding the answers.

No comments: