Thursday, July 06, 2006

Somebody Scarp Me!

There are somethings in life that I will never understand. Why there is a traffic jam? Why we cant say what we want to say? Why on Orkut do people add friends and never post a scrap for them? Why cant we reply to e-mail or chats then and there it self?
Do you understand it? Please do let me know.
As I write this, I remember seeing one of my favorite movies "Crash". It beautifully depicts the situations in which no individual is good or bad. There are the circumstances that make him behave the way he behaves. So now can you blame your ex for ditching you when all you wanted to do was "ghane ghane laton mein zindagi bitana?"
By the way, Veronika is still exploring her last 24 hrs of her life. I dont know why, but that book uptil now has taught me some ground relalities about life and helped answer some of the questions that always baffled me. Though not the above one's, I always used to think what is madness? Its the way people perceive it. But as Paulo puts it " Its the inability of the individual to communicate what he feels." So true. You spoke to god that day, right? Did someone call you mad when you told them? They ought to. In the same way as Newton was called, so was Leornado Da Vinci, Monet, Fauja Usman (A 90 year old guy who won a marathon) and lately, Laxmi Niwas Mittal.

No comments: